Friday 30 January 2009

My age

yes i am a very old vampire and within 3-4 days of me talking to others of kind that are younger than me i have already seen that vampire have changes. i mean for example they say to my what type of vampire are you. i'm like i my day there's only one type. i mean you cant call your self a vampire if all you do is go around dressing how you think we dress. I mean yes, i used to dress in black leather and black shoes and that. i admit that i did but about 200 years ago! times have changes!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! May I ask where you're from? As in, where were you born as a human.

    Do you know any foreign languages? Is English your mother language?

    What do you find interesting about the 21st century? What annoys you these days?

    Sorry for asking so many questions. Hope that doesn't disturb you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I love your writings, and I do believe you.
    I have a few questions too!
    but its kinda personal, i was wondering if there was another way to get in touch with you?
    Let me know please?

    I'd really like to speak to you,
    Rashel Jezebel

    ReplyDelete